Personality Development Course and its relevance in 2021.
We know that ‘Necessity is the mother of all invention’ Our need to get acceptance from all spectrums of the society with our personality is the reason why we should invent and reinvent our persona so that we can cope with the ever-changing demands and challenges of the market.
The years 2020-2021 are historic since the pandemic hit all of us and disrupted our existence. This disruption has been an opportunity for some people and a threat for others. In order to encounter threats and avail opportunities, you need to be prepared for them. The question in doubt is: Are you ready to make the most of it?
9 Reasons why you should enroll for a Personality Development course in 2021:
1. ABC of Personality - Holistic personality development workshop gives participants a broad understanding of their opportunities, strengths, weaknesses, and unreasonable threats. Self- Image is understood and Self-esteem is heightened. The ABC of Personality which essentially means Appearance, Behavior, and Communication are the stepping stones to create a mark in society. When you get your ABC right then it is probably easy to learn the rest. If you have never done a Personality and Image Building course ever in your life-span, then it's high time you sign up for one immediately. Learn the basics and move to the advanced levels and see the difference.
“The swiftest way to triple your success is to double your investment in personal development”- Robin Sharma
2. Career Growth- There is a need to upgrade your personality to grow in your career. If you have been awaiting some good news of promotion at the work front, and you don't see any visible signs, it's time you do some introspection to know where the problem lies. If you are looking at being recognized for your good work and don’t know how to create your presence. It's a good idea to start with yourself. Start with personal development which could help you in your professional pursuits.
3. Lay-Off - During the pandemic, thousands of people lost their jobs for various reasons. The first step is to identify the reasons behind the job loss and then taking suitable action to ensure that you are employed in a better position. Getting the mastery on building a powerful personality and redefining your image is the need of the hour. A competent coach can help you regain your confidence and show you better ways to position your personal brand.
4. New Job- New -Position- Every new job or new position does need a personality and image makeover. The reason being, one needs to make some relevant changes in one’s personality to gain momentum in the new environment. If you want to accelerate your growth in the new role, you need to challenge old paradigms and develop new habits that can change the game for sure. The Personality enhancement program can make you Job-ready or Position-ready and give you a perfect start.
5. The transition from Employee to Entrepreneur- There are many employees who move from their full-time job to becoming an entrepreneur. They are confident to start their new venture with limited skills. The need to expand their approach and magnify their perceptions is inevitable. One needs to think like an Entrepreneur. A comprehensive program would lay a good foundation for them to achieve the milestones. Such personality development training would change the mindset and make them more inclusive in their approach.
6. The transition from Employee to Self-Employed - After a successful stint in the corporate world, some employees choose to become Trainers and Consultants in their respective fields. Although they have knowledge of their domain, they certainly lack different skill sets and the right attitude to be acceptable in a top position. When you change shoes, you are expected to walk with the new ones with utmost confidence and certainty. In order to get visibility in a short span of time, you need to learn the influencing techniques to get people to accept your ideas and give due respect. Personality and Image makeover is certainly going to help you build credibility.
7. Start-Ups- There are undoubtedly many start-ups mushrooming every day, however as fast as they are growing, few are shutting down rapidly due to the lack of skills and personality. Engineers - IT & Non-IT are well versed with their technical knowledge, however fail to exhibit soft-skills and don't know how to sell their ideas to the end customers. The need is to strike a perfect balance with their personality, presence, and promise to build a successful and sustaining venture. The personality development program for everyone in such start-up companies is a must. The program would help bridging gaps by identifying personalities and securing positions based on their competencies and potential.
8. Moving in a Leadership Position- Corporate executives eagerly wait to take leadership and managerial roles. It’s a different high to be called as a Manager or Vice President of a company. Most of them find it extremely challenging to lead and manage teams as they are individual players and don't really know how to manage themselves and others. Ten years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. A personality development program focused on leadership and managerial effectiveness could be the right choice at this juncture.
9. Post Sabbatical - We all need a break from our routines as we get burnt-out while chasing money and power. A sabbatical can do wonders if spent appropriately. However, post sabbatical there is a need to get back into action and show the world that you are prepared to win the race with a solid game plan and full energy. Our personality evolves with time and one needs to be aware of the process. Post sabbatical some people may feel obsolete while others may be ready to take the next leap. In any of the above cases, a refresher course on building a powerful personality is by far a legitimate solution.
Personality development training should be mandatory for each and every individual. It should be introduced from age 15 and then refreshed every 5 years to see compounding results.
“Recognizing that you are not where you want to be is the starting point to begin changing your life.”- Deborah Day